Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hot tiket vs double prosperity

hot tiket!!!!

me and fadhil went to mcd excitedly to get our double prosperity burger from the hot tiket redemption.however, when we asked the mcd crew at the drive tru counter, he said:

mcd crew:hai cik boleh sy ambil pesanan?
me n fadhil: i would like to enquire regarding the double prosperity from hot tiket. could u please explain about it further?
mcd crew: ape die cik?
me n fadhil: ha?
mcd crew: kami minta maaf. tiada offer sebegitu di sini.
me n fadhil: *blur
mcd crew: kami minta maaf cik. kami tidak ada kena mengena dgn hot tiket.
me n fadhil: *blur lg...huh??ok..

so...we continue our story by ordering other menu dlm keadaan yg masih blur...selang beberape saat slps itu...baru kitorg realize...

me: bie!!!double prosperity tu ialah extra rm20 topap for hot tiket 20!!
fadhil: i dah agak dah!!!!
me: i malu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me n fadhil: gelak mcm setan.HAHAHAHA...

p/s: dont be too confident =)

1 comment: